Tuesday, December 13, 2011

9 Months Old

9 months old.. Dylan says Mama & Dada. He is becoming so full of personality. He is simply adorable!! He is still very much a Mama's boy. If I am in the room he likes to be close to me. I cant complain because if he is in the room I want to be close to him :)

Dylan spent his 1st Halloween at home with his 1st stomach bug :(  A few days before my mom & I decided to take him to Gallrein Farms in Shelbyville to pick pumpkins & take some good fall pictures. Poor Dylan got sick on the way there. He was acting fine..no temp & all smiles as usual so we just thought he had gotten car sick. We were very wrong. The next 5 days were not pleasant and we ended up taking a trip to Kosair the night before Halloween. Luckily Dylan wasn't dehydrated & they gave him medicine to stop the vomiting. He finally started to perk up on Halloween Day so I dressed him up & snapped a few pics of him in the yard. Next year we hope to be able to take him out & show off his costume :)






Dylan is eating table food now. Once he figured out there was more out there than plain old baby food he was in HEAVEN!! He loves any food that he is able to feed himself. Toast in the mornings is definitely his favorite. He is starting to become more independent which makes me happy & sad at the same time.


We celebrated my sister's 22nd birthday at Outback. Dylan just adores Brittany & she cant get enough of him!! We also made a visit to Hayli's house to have an early birthday celebration with her. Hayli turned 2 the next day ( on Thanksgiving) & Dylan turned 10 months & My sister 22!! It was a day of celebrations :)



Time is going by so fast & I cant believe that Dylan is almost 1 year old. I have already started planning  his birthday party...I cant wait to celebrate such an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment