Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dylan turns 2!

Well this post is about 8 months too late. Shortly after Dylan's 2nd Birthday our computer crashed. Now that I have all our photos I am able to update the last several months. The easiest way for me to catch you up is through a timeline of pictures. Sit back and enjoy watching our big boy grow right before your eyes :)

Dylan's 2nd birthday theme was Mickey Mouse. He has loved Mickey since he was a baby so it just seemed fitting. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to be crafty and add several fun and special touches. Everyone wore their Mickey or Minnie ears while eating Mickey shaped chicken nuggets!! The party was at our house. Dylan had a blast surrounded by family and his friends. I will let the photos do the talking
















No comments:

Post a Comment