Monday, March 23, 2015

Parties, Planes, Parades & Ponies 2014


I have worked for Hometown Pizza a total of 18 years! Hometown will always hold a special place I my heart. My mom has worked there for 28 years, so Hometown has been apart of most of my life. It helped support me growing up & now helps my family. I was so excited to not only plan, but be apart of the a celebration for all of Hometown's 10 year or more employees. We  had a great time with a baseball themed cookout in the park.


 We also participated in the Tobacco Festival Parade with a "There's No Place Like Hometown" theme. Then I pulled a plane for Special Olympics! I am so happy to call these events work! So much fun!








We spent the afternoon at Uncle Jamie's house. Dylan was super excited to ride a horse for the first time!


 Celebrating Briahna & Barbara's birthdays. They were nice enough to let Dylan practice blowing out the candles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment