Friday, February 11, 2011

2 Weeks Old!

Mon Feb 7th -
I cant believe its already been 2 weeks since I went into the hospital with contractions.  Today DeDe ( Ryan's mom) & grandpa Pete came to visit. DeDe brought me & Ryan chicken & rice so we wouldnt have to worry about dinner. Its one of our favorite dishes. Later Dylan had to go to his first Dr visit. I was a little nervous drving him there. This was the first time I have drove with him in the car. His pediatrician is very nice. She said everything looked  great & he didnt even look or act like a preemie! He has gained 9 oz since we left the hospital. He now weighs 6 pounds 6oz. Once we got home Aunt B ( my sister) came over & hung out with us. I think Aunt B is going to spoil Dylan rotten!

Wed feb 9th- Aunt B came over & watched Dylan while I went to my Dr apt. Ryan was at work. My blood pressure was better ( still a little high) but he said it was obvious all my meds were working. Apparently my water pill is too....when they weighed me I had lost 19 pounds since my last visit ( one week before). I finally have ankles again! We are hoping that my blood pressure will continue to improve as I lose more & more fluid. We really hope that I dont have to take blood pressure meds the rest of my life. Aunt B hung out with us for the rest of the night. Jacy even stopped by to meet Dylan. Late wed night Dylan finally found his thumb. I knew it was going to eventually happen. Of course once I got the camera he wasnt sucking it any more. I really didnt want him to be a thumb sucker but if he is going to do it I at least want a picture LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment